The CJBA is a branch of the New Jersey Beekeepers Association whose focus is to promote beekeeping throughout the state. The CJBA serves Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean and Burlington counties.
Our mission is to:
- Promote and support all aspects of beekeeping in Central Jersey
- Educate the general public about the benefits and importance of beekeeping
- Dispel myths and misinformation concerning the honey bee
- Promote the honey bee and the beekeeping industry
- Provide resources and communication to the beekeeping community
To learn more or if interested in becoming a member, we welcome you to join us at our General Membership Meetings, check the calendar for the next meeting. You may also contact us at anytime, check the Contact page for more details.
CJBA Holiday Party
18 East Main Street
$24 per person
$12 children (12 years and younger)
Here are your options to register:
1. Paypal. Please click the link to use paypal. http://www.
2. Contact Curtis by emailing him HERE or call him at 609-651-4585 and mail your check to
CJBA Holiday Party
152 Broad St.
Hightstown, NJ 08520
Envelopes need to be postmarked no later than for this price.
After , prices will be:
$29 adults and $15 children (12 years and younger)
CJBA Honey Extractors
CJBA has 2 extractors available for members to use
at no charge. Due to the high demand for use
of the extractors there is a ONE WEEK LIMIT
use of them. Extractors must be returned cleaned and
in working order.
To borrow one, please make arrangements with the
extractor manager closer to you. Pick-up and
drop-off dates and times will be based on
availablility of the equipment and the manager.
- Bob Hughes in Yardley at 609 585-4359
- Ray Pogwist in Ocean Twp. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732 774-0983
Call For Speakers
We welcome your suggestions for a dynamic speaker
or a topic that you find exciting for our
meetings. Please contact our first vice
Zalamea or our president, Peter Cheney,
with your thoughts.
We Need Your Help
To help keep this site up-to-date and informative,
please send us any content about beekeeping you
think would benefit our members.
Click here to email us your suggestions, content and links.
CJBA on Facebook